Read out the article to learn about OncloudERP, its features, and its alternatives.
What is OnCloudERP?
It is a simple and powerful cloud ERP for small and medium-sized businesses. This software is built on an MS SQL database.
It offers 4 types of pricing plans ( as of writing this article, for more updates refer to its official website).
- Startup plan – $10 per user per month, 1GB storage, minimum 5 users
- Standard plan -$15 per user per month, 2GB storage, minimum 10 users
- Enterprise Plan – $20 per user per month, 10GB storage, minimum 20 users
- Custom Plan – This plan is for the organization that has more than 100 users. For its pricing details you need to contact the vendor directly.
- HR (Payroll)
- This software is very easy to setup
- Compatible with all devices
- You can access your business data in the form of various types of charts on web and mobile
- You can access the information at any time from anywhere
What industries does it support?
It supports industries such as
- Sales and Distribution
- Service industry
- ERP Gold
- CIN 7
You can find more cloud ERP software similar to OnCloudERP.