BizAutomation Cloud ERP solution allows companies to take advantage of new technology and cutting-edge solution to enhance their business cycles while reducing costs. The suite of products offers a flexible solution for any business size.
Read out the article to know about the software, its pricing, alternatives, and features.
What is BizAutomation?
It is a cloud ERP specially designed for small and medium industries.
Pricing details are as follows as of writing this article. For more updates, refer to its official website.
Its subscription price is
- $79.95 for a full user per month
- $24.95 for a partial user per month
Apart from subscription charges, it offers different other charges
- Biz-commerce – $149.95 per month
- Biz-commerce plus – $ 299.95 per month
- Third-party app connector – $195 per month
- Shopping connector – $59 per month
In its implementation process, the customer company assigns an employee as a qualified implementation advocate (QIA) to spend 2 to 3hrs in a day on the implementation process.
This employee evaluates the number of setup videos provided by Bizautomation and assigns the appropriate videos to other users who work with the system.
Once all users are thorough with the new system, the launching of the new system (Bizautomation) happens. After the launch, the QIA takes responsibility to fulfil the requirement of other users and supports them.
Supports and services
It provides an expert to support by phone and chats. In addition, you will get initial support from your QIA (qualified implementation advocate).
- Order Management
- Financials H.R
- Manufacturing/ MRP
- Omnichannel ERP
- Professional Services
- Inventory and WMS
- Business Portal
- Analytics and Automation
- It provides excellent customer support.
- It provides a good implementation process.
- It is a small company and does not provide 24/7 support.
- The phone app is not available to synchronize CRM.
What industries does it support?
It supports industries like
- Service Industry
You can find more cloud ERP software similar to BizAutomation.