If you’re looking for an all-in-one, integrated accounting, and ERP software, Brightpearl is for you. With features like inventory management, order management, and invoicing built-in.
This blog discloses Brightpearl ERP software’s pricing, features, implementation, and alternatives.
What is Brightpearl ERP?
It is a cloud ERP specially meant for the retail and wholesale industry. It provides a solid infrastructure to streamline, automate, and centralize business operations.
It is an accounting and ERP software that SMBs can use. You can use it to manage your business’s finances (payroll, banking, accounts receivable), inventory (stock levels, ordering), and customer relations (scheduling deliveries).
Brightpearl is for companies of any size. It’s available on Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.9+, or Linux Ubuntu 14.04+. With a free trial offered on its website, you can try it out before you buy it. The company also provides a wide range of support with a knowledge base and community forums.
This ERP is dedicated to merchants trading $1M and above. Or for merchants who have expected to be selling $1M in the next 12 months.
The software provides the pricing plan per the requirement of fast growth and large merchants.
Its two types of plans are
- Brightpearl order management solution: This plan is for below 1500 orders per month with five users and five sales channels. To know the price, you have to request a quote. In addition, this plan provides services like fixed cost implementation, unlimited technical support, 16 hours a day call support, 24X7 email support, full online documentation support, and full access to online help.
- Brightpearl: This plan is for above 1500 orders per month with unlimited sales channels and unlimited users. You have to request a quote for pricing details. It provides all the Brightpearl order management solution services and custom training plans, periodic health check reports, utilization reviews, and success plans.
To get a suitable pricing plan contact the vendor directly and discuss with them your requirements.
The Brightpearl system is very user-friendly. They walk you through the entire process. In addition, they have a Quick Start Guide that walks you through what you need to get started and teaches you how to use the program.
Brightpearl helps construct the customized project plan to support its customers’ implementation process.
An expert team of business consultants helps the customers from the demonstration stage to product launch.
One of the business consultants works with the customer to learn his business requirements and makes sure that the software is customized as per his requirements.
And an analyst thoroughly analyzes the customer’s business data in terms of uniformity and accuracy to upgrade the performance.
Then the consultant advises on importing the customer data effectively. He also suggests streamlining the workflow with integrated apps like Shiptheory and ShipStation.
Integrations With Other Apps
Brightpearl is more than just accounting software. It also integrates with other apps like MailChimp, Trello, and Slack to help you better manage your business.
You can use Brightpearl to send invoices, view orders, print labels, track inventory levels, etc. And with integrations like these, it’s easy to roll all of your marketing efforts into one place.
Now you can measure the ROI of your Facebook Ads by seeing how many people sign up for your mailing list after clicking on the ad. Or, if you’re using MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, you can see how many of the people who signed up for your newsletter also converted into customers through online sales or in-store purchases.
Supports and Services
- Customers can raise the ticket, and as a response to that ticket, he gets 24/7 support from support agents.
- It provides support by phone.
- It also provides external help centers to help the customer get started, develop, and set up the accounts.
Some Screenshots of Brightpearl Features
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Inventory and demand planning
- Shipping and fulfillment
- Warehouse Management
- Retail Accounting
- Purchasing and Supplier Management
- Workflow Automation
- Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Shipment of goods is very easy. With the help of this software, retailers will deliver customer orders soon because the software automatically sends order information along with location and shipping address.
- The shipping management feature of Brightpearl allows you to have control over order prioritization and shipping process depending on the customer, order date, and shipping method.
- With the help of order management, retailers can systemize their order fulfillment plans and maintain optimal stock levels.
- Integrated online payment gateways like SagePay and PayPal help you set up payment processing within the app. Using these, your customer can pay on your website. Also, you can see all online transactions details.
- It provides good customer support.
- On-boarding, training, and user interface are weak areas of Brightpearl.
- It does not commonly keep its data. Hence data migration will be complicated.
- You need to consume more time training employees about the software.
- The office Coffee Company
- Cabbages and Roses
- AMD Supply LLC
- SAP Business One
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Odoo ERP
- Sage 100cloud
- Sage Intacct
Brightpearl is a fully integrated software that’s perfect for any size business. In addition, it offers features designed to help you manage your finances, inventory, etc.
And as a small business owner, it’s essential to consider your options and see what the best fit is for you.
You can find more cloud ERP similar to Brightpearl.