If you’re a business owner, you must understand the importance of an efficient accounting system. Accounting can be complex and time-consuming, but with the right tools, it doesn’t have to be overwhelming.
Brightpearl integrated accounting and ERP software is one of the solutions in providing businesses with smart, automated processes that simplify bookkeeping tasks.
It can be your choice to revolutionize your business with its advanced reporting capabilities, deep insights into customer data, and comprehensive invoicing system.
This blog discloses Brightpearl ERP software’s pricing, features, implementation, and alternatives.
What is Brightpearl ERP?
It is a cloud ERP specially meant for the retail and wholesale industry. Brightpearl is acquired by Sage Group in January 2022. It provides a solid infrastructure to streamline, automate, and centralize business operations.
It is an accounting and ERP software that SMBs can use. You can use it to manage your business’s finances (payroll, banking, accounts receivable), inventory (stock levels, ordering), and customer relations (scheduling deliveries).
Brightpearl ERP system is for companies of any size. It’s available on Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.9+, or Linux Ubuntu 14.04+. With a free trial on its website, you can try it out before buying it. The company also provides a wide range of support with a knowledge base and community forums.
Brightpearl ERP system is dedicated to merchants trading $1M and above. Or for merchants who expect to sell $1M in the next 12 months.
The software provides the pricing plan per the requirement of fast growth and large merchants.
Its two types of plans are
- Brightpearl order management solution: This plan is for below 1500 orders per month with five users and five sales channels. To know the price, you have to request a quote. In addition, this plan provides services like fixed cost implementation, unlimited technical support, 16 hours a day call support, 24X7 email support, full online documentation support, and full access to online help.
- Brightpearl: This plan is for above 1500 orders per month with unlimited sales channels and unlimited users. You have to request a quote for pricing details. It provides all the Brightpearl order management solution services and custom training plans, periodic health check reports, utilization reviews, and success plans.
Contact the vendor directly to get a suitable pricing plan and discuss your requirements with them.
The Brightpearl system is very user-friendly. They walk you through the entire process. In addition, they have a Quick Start Guide that walks you through what you need to get started and teaches you how to use the program.
- Brightpearl helps construct the customized project plan to support its customers’ implementation process.
- An expert team of business consultants helps the customers from the demonstration stage to the product launch.
- One of the business consultants works with the customer to learn his business requirements and makes sure that the software is customized per his requirements.
- And an analyst thoroughly analyzes the customer’s business data in terms of uniformity and accuracy to upgrade the performance.
- Then the consultant advises on importing the customer data effectively. He also suggests streamlining the workflow with integrated apps like Shiptheory and ShipStation.
Integrations With Other Apps
Brightpearl is more than just accounting software. It also integrates with other apps like MailChimp, Trello, and Slack to help you better manage your business.
Brightpearl can send invoices, view orders, print labels, track inventory levels, etc. And with integrations like these, it’s easy to roll all your marketing efforts into one place.
Now you can measure the ROI of your Facebook Ads by seeing how many people sign up for your mailing list after clicking on the ad. Or, if you’re using MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, you can see how many of the people who signed up for your newsletter also converted into customers through online sales or in-store purchases.
Supports and Services
- Customers can raise the ticket, and he gets 24/7 support from support agents in response to that ticket.
- It provides support by phone.
- It also provides external help centers to help customers get started, develop, and set up their accounts.
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Inventory and demand planning
- Shipping and fulfillment
- Warehouse Management
- Retail Accounting
- Purchasing and Supplier Management
- Workflow Automation
- Reporting and Business Intelligence
Some Screenshots of Brightpearl Features
- Shipment of goods is very easy. With the help of this software, retailers will deliver customer orders soon because the software automatically sends order information along with location and shipping address.
- The shipping management feature of Brightpearl allows you to control order prioritization and shipping process depending on the customer, order date, and shipping method.
- With the help of order management, retailers can systemize their order fulfillment plans and maintain optimal stock levels.
- Integrated online payment gateways like SagePay and PayPal help you set up payment processing within the app. Using these, your customer can pay on your website. Also, you can see all online transaction details.
- It provides good customer support.
- Onboarding, training, and user interface are weak areas of Brightpearl.
- It does not commonly keep its data. Hence data migration will be complicated.
- It would help if you consumed more time training employees about the software.
- The Office Coffee Company
- Cabbages and Roses
- AMD Supply LLC
- SAP Business One
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Odoo ERP
- Sage 100cloud
- Sage Intacct
What are Brightpearl sales channels?
There are many Brightpearl channels to get your products to the people who want them. Like wholesale, retail (buying in a store or online), direct-to-consumer (DTC), and business-to-business (B2B).
Brightpearl is a fully integrated software that’s perfect for any size business. In addition, it offers features designed to help you manage your finances, inventory, etc.
And as a small business owner, it’s essential to consider your options and see the best fit for you.
You can find more cloud ERP similar to Brightpearl.