Cloud ERP allows businesses to buy and manage their information to support efficiency and is easy to operate.
On Deltek costpoint cloud ERP, you can buy stock-based products, renew subscriptions, update accounting information, and much more.
Read out the post to learn more about Costpoint ERP.
What is Deltek Costpoint ERP?
The Deltek costpoint cloud ERP is the most complete and integrated business management solution for small and medium-sized businesses. This ERP is mainly dedicated to government contractors.
Utilizing the latest technologies and offering daily reports with detailed reports on every aspect of your business, Deltek cloud ERP helps to streamline your business operations.
Deltek costpoint Pricing
It has not disclosed the accelerated pricing. To get the pricing details, contact the vendor.
Front and back suite starting at $30/user/month.
Full suite starting at $46/user/month.
Costpoint offers a convention implementation plan for government contractors. That includes
- Complete testing plans
- Expandable platform
- Less risk of implementation from data relocation
- Industry based platform configuration
Also, consultant teams and project managers help the customers install, customize, integrate the software, and train employees.
Services and Supports
Deltek Costpoint offers three types of customer support
- Standard Care: With this type of support, customers will get help online and by Email within 24 hours during working hours. It provides unlimited support for the first 120 days and then supports 15 cases per year. It also provides four permitted support contacts and new releases.
- Premium Care: It provides all features of standard care along with that customers will get phone support, extended business hour support, support for unlimited cases. Customers also get six permitted support contacts.
- Select Care: It provides all features of premium care along with a dedicated customer support manager. In addition, it provides 24/7 support and 15 permitted support contacts.
Deltek Costpoint Modules
- Business Intelligence
- Contract Management
- Human Capital Management
- Project Accounting
- Project Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Time and Expense
- Enhances efficiency – This ERP solution allows the business to turn a complicated process into a simple process. With the help of valuable features, companies can automate the departments, project budgeting and forecasting to increase their profits.
- Increases visibility – It allows the companies to analyze their profit with the help of comprehensive features. Hence companies can have clear visibility to make business decisions.
- Simplifies HR process – Costpoint offers a single integrated solution. Hence companies can have a simple HR process from recruitment to enrollment.
- Has robust architecture – Its robust web service architecture makes the integration easy. So the Deltek software can be easily deployed and executed in all production environments.
- While working with the software, you will get more frequent and unhelpful messages.
- You can attach the report only in the form of a PDF. If you want to take a picture of any receipt, you will not get it in the form of PNG or JPG directly.
- To take an expense report, you need to enter data many times.
What industries does it support?
It supports industries such as
- Accounting and CPA
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC)
- Oil and Gas
- Management and IT Consulting
- Aerospace and Defense
- Engineering Procurement Construction
- Government Contracting
- Marketing Agencies
Deltek Costpoint Alternatives
- Aero Simulation
- BGI LLC
- Digital Consulting Services
- Technology Management Company
- Sealaska Government Services
You can get more cloud ERP software similar to Deltek Costpoint.