Contracts are a critical part of any business. They dictate the terms and conditions of a relationship between two or more parties and can be highly complex documents.
That’s why having a good contract lifecycle management (CLM) solution is essential.
This blog post will discuss nine of the best CLM software solutions today. Then, we’ll take a look at their features and pricing so that you can find the right one for your business.
What is a CLM Solution?
A contract lifecycle management solution helps businesses automate the creation, negotiation, and signing of contracts. It can also help with storing and managing signed contracts. As a result, automating contract-related tasks can save businesses time and money.
Why do you need a CLM Solution?
A CLM solution can help businesses streamline their contract management processes. It can also help companies to save time and money by automating contract-related tasks. It can also help enterprises to keep track of signed contracts and comply with the contract terms.
Best CLM Solutions
There are many solutions on the market today. Here are Nine of the best CLM solutions:
Go with LinkSquare for better legal agreements. The software allows you to store your contracts in a single repository and provides real-time reports. In addition, it manages contracts of the top companies like Cognate, Tango, DraftKing, Wayfair, etc.
- Crisis management
- Data privacy and compliance
- Deal acceleration
- Third-party paper management
- Simple and intuitive software
- Provides good customer support
- Analyze tools provide easy scanning of contracts for key terms and phrases
- Its pre-contracting solution is not good
- It provides more and more notifications even if it is not necessary
The software helps to store all your contracts in one place and tracks all your upcoming renewals. It easily solves your contract-related challenges. Its crisis management tool helps to prevent future crises by building strong agreements.
PandaDoc is a cloud-based CLM solution that provides SOC 2Type two compliant and regular external audits. In this way, it gives great security to your data.
- Legally binding e-signatures
- Activity tracking and notifications
- Mobile apps
- Audit trail and document analytics
- Public and custom templates
- Drag and drop document editor
- Content library and locking
- Single sign-on support
It offers four types of pricing plans.
- Free e-Sign – It is entirely free of charge
- Essentials – It charges $19 per user per month
- Business – It charges $49 per user per month
- Enterprises – To get its details, you need to contact the vendor
The software also offers a 14-day free trial.
- The software provides good security and compliance for data
- It allows you to create and manage the entire workflow of sales documents, from proposals to contracts
- It offers free of charge e-signature feature
- It provides 24/7 customer support for paid plans
- Unavailability of Content library and locking for free plan
- Forms and bulk send features charge extra costs
PandaDoc software is packed with all useful features, including an audit trail and integration with CRM, Zapier, and SalesForce. However, these features have come with the paid plan. Overall it is a good software that provides some basic features free of cost.
It started as an e-signature company and now provides CLM capabilities for businesses. It is perfect for small and real estate businesses and is well known as easy-to-use software.
- Real-time audit trail
- Top-rated mobile apps
- Automate reminders and notifications
- Reusable templates
- Shared documents
- Shared templates
- Team reports
- In-person e-signatures
- Customized branding
It offers a 30-day free trial.
It provides pricing for three different features e-signature, Real-estate e-signature, and API
1. E-SIGNATURE PLANS
- Personal – It charges $10 for an individual per month and $120 annually
- Standard – It charges $25 per user per month and $300 annually
- Business Pro – It charges $40 per user per month and $480 annually
- Enhanced plans – You need to contact the vendor for details
2. E-SIGNATURE FOR REAL ESTATE
- Real estate starter – It charges $10 for an individual per month and $120 annually.
- DocuSign for Realtors – It charges $20 per user per month and $240 annually
- Real estate – It charges $25 per user per month and $300 annually
- Enhanced real state brokerage plans – You need to contact the vendor for details
- Developer account – It is entirely free.
- Starter – It charges $50 for an individual per month and $600 annually
- Intermediate – It charges $300 per user per month and $3600 annually
- Advanced – It charges $480 per user per month and $5760 annually
- Enterprise offerings – You need to contact the vendor for details
- You can easily send Docusign agreements from its platform or Salesforce.
- It provides 24/7 chat support
- It offers a 30-day free trial without credit card
- The user interface is not good
- It is expensive
- Workflow setup will be complicated initially
This solution makes your contract process easy and less risky. It’s AI and analytical tool help users to work effectively and efficiently. Moreover, it supports mobile apps like Android and iOS. Hence you can do e-signature using mobile.
Evisort provides a good contract intelligence platform that helps to focus more on strategic work, enhances profitability, decreases risks, and increases business agility. Intelligent dashboarding lets you view your agreement data and encapsulate key metrics.
- Security and data privacy
- It provides actionable insights.
- Provides transparency into contract status and progress
- It offers good customer support
- It is a little bit confusing while learning
It is a good contract lifecycle management software for legal, sales, procurement, finance, and IT departments. Its artificial intelligence tool helps the team to draft, approve, sign, and renew deals.
5. Conga contracts
Conga contracts is a complete solution for revenue lifecycle management that allows companies to create, track, maintain and report on business agreements. It provides solutions for business operations, finance, sales, legal, and procurement departments.
- Conga CLM
- Conga contracts
- Contracts for Salesforce
- Contract intelligence
- A good solution for simplifying the complicated process, handling risks, and reducing cross-team friction
- You can extract data easily and view all your deals with the help of the contract intelligence feature.
- You can easily do contrct negotiation
- Some of the document templates are not customizable
- Configuration is complicated
It is an end-to-end contrct lifecycle management solution. It automates and streamlines business contracts with more security, visibility, and control. It is suitable for approvals, negotiation, and reporting.
6. Icertis Contract Management
Icertis Contract Management software is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses manage their undertakings. It offers compliance, audit history, contract creation, negotiation, and signing. The software also provides users with notifications and reporting tools to help them better understand their settlement data.
- Intelligent contrct set up
- Contrct operations
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Reporting and dashboards
- Contrct creations
- Notification and reminders
- Contrct templates
- It integrates large platforms like Salesforce, Adobe, SAP, etc.
- It provides a flexible configuration.
- The customization process is complicated and tedious.
With the Icertis contract management solution, you can get an intuitive, personalized, and role-based experience. The software is a scalable and integration-friendly solution. In addition, you can measure and monitor contrct performance with its dynamic, personalized dashboards.
7. Contract Works
Contract works is an intuitive solution for contrct lifecycle management. It provides valuable insights into your agreements by custom reports.
- Pact Repository
- Reporting and alerts
- Search and review
- Electronic signature
It offers three types of plans
- Standard – It costs $600 per month (billed annually)
- Professional – It costs $800 per month (billed annually)
- Enterprise – It costs $1000 per month (billed annually)
It offers a free trial for all plans.
- It provides a pricing plan for unlimited users
- It provides 24/7 customer support
- It does not provide mobile apps
It is easy-to-use, OCR-text-based software. It allows you to extract contracts from anywhere.
SirionLabs is a simple and intelligent platform for managing the agreement lifecycle. It provides a solution for legal, sales, procurement, finance, HR, and It departments.
- Contrct set up
- Pact Repository
- Contrct analytics
- Authoring and negotiation
- Contrct review
- Contrctual obligation management
- Dashboards and reporting
- Provides user-friendly dashboards and reporting
- It manages all the covenant obligations in one place
- It provides good customer support
- Migration of a subfolder contrct to another contract on the same supplier is impossible. For that, you need to recreate the folder.
- Implementation of the governance module is not so easy
The software is an easy-to-use platform that provides real-time insights into your contracts. AI-powered extract offers complete visibility on pacts. It helps to reduce the business risks with compliance, process automation, and in-life agreement management.
Agiloft is a robust contract management software that helps businesses automate their dealing processes. This CLM software is a built-on no-code platform. In addition, it provides fully customizable functionalities.
- Treaty Repository
- Clause libraries
- Approval workflows
- Buy and sell-side
- Alerts and performance tracking
- Artificial Intelligence
It offers four types of pricing plans. They are
- Professional Extended
- Enterprise extended
You need to get a quote for all plans for pricing details.
- The software is easy to set up and configure.
- It offers in-house and cloud deployment with the same subscription price, support, and upgrade.
- With more customization options, working with the software will be confusing.
- Multi-language support is not available for the professional pricing plan
It is an intuitive software suite. It helps businesses to automate workflows related to initiating, executing, and monitoring contractual agreements.
What are the common features of CLM software?
Contract templates – contract templates that can be used to create pledges.
Contract management – contract management features help businesses keep track of signed deals.
Electronic signatures – electronic signature features to help businesses sign agreements electronically.
When choosing a CLM solution, it is crucial to consider your business needs. You should also consider the features and pricing of the different solutions. A free trial can be an excellent way to try before committing to it.
The above blog post outlines the nine best CLM software solutions today. In addition, it discusses their features and pricing so businesses can find the right one for their needs.
- Help documents for LinkSquare
- Documention learn for PandaDoc
- DocuSign Knowledge market – CLM central
- Help document for Evisort
- Streamline documents of Conga Contracts
- ebooks for Icertis Contract management
- Featured Resources Contract works
- White papers documentation of SirionLabs
- White papers documentation of Agiloft