Nowadays, cloud ERP is changing the way we do business. With the introduction of cloud ERP solutions, companies can manage their entire information in one place and streamline the flow of information from one end of the organization to another.
It’s no wonder that Epicor ERP has been chosen as the leading cloud ERP provider for distribution and manufacturing businesses.
This article provides Epicor ERP reviews; you will get all the information about Epicore ERP, including its features, implementation, support, services, and alternatives.
New version: Epicor 10.2.700
Released date: November 18, 2020
What is Epicor ERP?
Epicor ERP is a complete ERP software that helps you transform your existing infrastructure into an efficient, enterprise-grade solution.
That means you’ll be able to manage and streamline the entire process of managing your business. Kinetic is the new name for Epicor ERP. It is a multi-tenant cloud solution.
Features of Epicor Kinetic
Below are the updated features of Epicor ERP
- Integrated social network
- Easy communication between workers
- Better work in the team with voice recognition
- Easy to understand and follow
- Give B2B buyers a B2C experience.
- All in one place platform, managing territories, team forecast contacts customers, and leads.
- Visual CPQ helps you to put together products faster, even if they are complex.
- Increases automation and insights
- Tracks the work in progress for the given time
- Improves the technical data process
Global supply chain management
- It helps to see multiple sites simultaneously, and more than one company can use this capability.
- Scale globally with extensive country-specific functionality
- Use the advanced EDI software to make transactions faster and easier to see.
- It helps to have control and better financial visibility.
- Manages accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
- Provides multi-site, multi-currency options.
Business intelligence and analytics
- Quick response to detailed data
- Turn data into actionable insights
- Monitoring the production
Service and asset
- This software helps companies provide good customer service with fewer employees and provides a way to see potential risks and compliance issues.
- Using mobile devices helps teams stay connected even when they’re not in the same location. This can help projects get done more quickly.
- With comprehensive design-to-retire PLM, you can meet audit tracking and documentation requirements.
- Advanced user roles and security settings can help you control who can see and use your information.
- Simplifies regulatory compliance
- Collaborative product lifecycle management (PLM) is a process that helps companies manage the development of products from start to finish.
- Make product data management processes digital and store product data in one central location.
- Creates three-dimensional models, images, and drawings that you can share with others.
Epicor ERP Pricing
Epicor does not give pricing information. You need to contact them directly to get pricing information.
The Epicor ERP implementation process is divided into five sections.
|Prepare||In this beginning stage, the consultant team of Epicor lines up the implementation plan expectations with the software suite of the customer company.|
|Plan||In this stage, the team establishes the project foundation by creating a blueprint that includes resource, system, and time requirements per the customer company’s budget and needs.|
|Design||In this stage, the company’s project team starts using the software and documents to check whether the system meets its business needs and goals or not.|
|Validate||In this stage, validation of the system takes place. The customer company ensures that all its business procedures are documented accurately and business processes flow correctly through the system.|
|Deploy||In this stage, the Epicor consultant team trains end-users and helps the customer company develop its plans.|
While moving from one stage to another, a series of inputs, tools, and techniques will be used.
Supports and Services
Epicor Software provides support through service centers that are located all around the world. These service centers offer support for both On-premise and Cloud deployment.
It offers additional support through an online support portal, EpicCare, and Epicor University.
Epicor Software is a cloud-hosted customer support portal. It provides support as per customer feedback.
Epicor University supports the customer by providing complete training tools.
Available Modules in Epicor Kinetic Platform
- Social collaboration
- Mobile workers
- Business intelligence
- Estimation and Quotation management
- Demand management
- Order management
- Customer connection
Planning and scheduling
- Demand planning
- Material requirement planning
- Scheduling and HR management
Supply chain management
- Technical data management
- BOM management
- Kinetic Integration
- CAD data and multi-CAD management
Some Screenshots of Epicor modules
Advantages of Kinetic
- It provides modules to handle your business processes, from accounting to Customer relationship management and project management to HR. In addition, this software allows you to choose the module you want.
- It provides a fully-featured accounting and financial management module. With its help, you can take various reports and statements.
- The built-in tools are good for alerts, business process management, dashboards, and screen customization.
- Its implementation and customization are complex.
- It needs an expert team/user to maintain the software.
- You may not get support on time.
- Users expect better UI for cloud-solution
- It’s hard to find traces in the new Epicor ERP
- Reporting runs slowly
- The shop floor data collection screen Is not intuitive
- HRM should be improved and integrated with financial and HR application
What Industries Does It Support?
Epicor is mainly dedicated to manufacturing and distribution.
Epicor for manufacturing
Under manufacturing, it supports the following businesses
- Aerospace and defense
- Electronics and High tech
- Fabricated Metals
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Industrial Machinery
- Medical Devices
- Process Manufacturing
- Rubber and Plastics
Epicor for distribution
Under distribution, it helps businesses such as
- Consumer Goods
- Medical Supply
- Paper and Packaging
- Plumbing business
- Welding, Pipes
- Valves and Fittings
Apart from these two industries, it also serves the Retail sector and Lumber and Building materials.
Epicor ERP Alternatives
Following are a few top Alternatives for Epicor ERP.
- Oracle NetSuite
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- E2 Shop System
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Sage Intacct
- Genius ERP
Epicore Kinetic Customers
- BHP Groups
- Reece Group
- Syneos Health
- Boral Roofing Pvt. Ltd
- Hallmark Building Supplies Inc.
- Omega Plastics
- AIM Aerospace
What is the difference between SAP and Epicor?
The SAP software allows only certain named users to access it, while the Epicor software allows anyone to use it at any given time. That means SAP offers a named user-based license, but Epicor offers support based on the system’s number of users.
Epicor ERP is a revolutionary software that will change your business. It has been designed to provide value and convenience while being easy to use for any industry or company size!
With its powerful features like kinetic mode – which allows users to access their data in seconds instead of waiting minutes when using other platforms-this program’s versatility makes it one not be overlooked by marketers looking forward to tomorrow.”