Nowadays, cloud ERP is changing the way we do business. With the introduction of cloud ERP solutions, companies can manage their entire information in one place and streamline the flow of information from one end of the organization to another.
It’s no wonder that Epicor ERP has been chosen as the leading cloud ERP provider for distribution and manufacturing businesses.
What is Epicor ERP?
Epicor ERP is a complete ERP solution that helps you transform your existing infrastructure into an efficient, enterprise-grade solution.
That means you’ll be able to manage and streamline the entire process of managing your business.
Epicor ERP Pricing
Epicor does not give pricing information. You need to contact Epicor directly to get pricing information.
The implementation process is divided into five sections.
- Prepare – In this beginning stage, the consultant team of Epicor lines up the implementation plan expectations with the software suite of the customer company.
- Plan – In this stage, the team establishes the project foundation by creating a blueprint that includes resource requirements, system requirements, and time requirements per the customer company’s budget and needs.
- Design – In this stage, the company’s project team starts using the software and documents to check whether the system meets its business needs and goals or not.
- Validate – In this stage, validation of the system takes place. The customer company ensures that all its business procedures are documented accurately, and business processes flow correctly through the system.
- Deploy – In this stage, the Epicor consultant team gives training to end-users and helps the customer company develop its plans.
While moving from one stage to another stage, a series of inputs, tools, and techniques will be used.
Supports and Services
Epicor provides support through service centers that are located all around the world. These service centers offer supports for both On-premise and Cloud deployment.
It also offers additional support through an online support portal, EpicCare, and Epicor University.
EpicCare is a cloud-hosted customer support portal. It provides support as per the customer feedback.
Epicor University supports the customer by providing complete training tools.
Available Features in Kinetic platform
Some Screenshots of Epicor Features
Kinetic is the new name for Epicor ERP. It is a multi-tenant cloud solution. It offers features like
- Employee Experience
- Manufacturing Operations
- Global Supply chain
- Customer Focus
- HR and Finance
- Business Intelligence
- Product Management
- Services and Assets
- Risk and Compliance
Advantages of Epicor
- It provides modules to handle your business processes from accounting to CRM, project management to HR. In addition, this software allows you to choose the module that you want.
- It provides a fully-featured accounting and financial management module. With its help, you can take a wide variety of reports and statements.
- Its implementation and customization are complex.
- It needs an expert team/user to maintain the software.
- You will not get support on time.
What industries does it support?
Epicor is mainly dedicated to manufacturing and distribution.
Epicor for manufacturing
Under manufacturing, it supports the following businesses
- Aerospace and defence
- Electronics and High tech
- Fabricated Metals
- Furniture and Fixtures
- Industrial Machinery
- Medical Devices
- Process Manufacturing
- Rubber and Plastics
Epicor for distribution
Under distribution, it helps below businesses.
- Consumer Goods
- Medical Supply
- Paper and Packaging
- Welding, Pipes
- Valves and Fittings
Apart from these two industries, it also serves the Retail sector and Lumber and Building materials.
Epicor ERP Alternatives
Following are a few top alternatives of Epicor ERP.
Epicor ERP Customers
- BHP Groups
- Reece Group
- Syneos Health
- Boral Roofing Pvt. Ltd
- Hallmark Building Supplies Inc.
- Omega Plastics
- AIM Aerospace
You can find more cloud ERP software similar to Epicor.