On-demand business software is changing the way work gets done and helps employees work more effectively.
webERP is one of the business software and open-source software. Read out the article to find more about this software.
What is webERP?
It is a fast, web-based open-source ERP. It is also known as an accounting and business management system.
Companies can process, schedule, and control thousands of individual tasks and connections simultaneously in real-time through an operating system-agnostic platform with its help.
This style of software was designed from the ground up to be easy to install, manage and customize.
It is fully free of charge (as of writing this article, for more updates refer to its official website.)
- It is a freely available system, hence reduces the cost
- It requires only a web browser and pdf reader to use it
- It provides the best and most comprehensive services and supports
- You can customize the software as per your business requirements
- This software provides varieties of features to fulfill your business needs. These features are vary from simple to complex
- All features are well-integrated with each other. Hence you need to give the input only one time and changes are generated on their own everywhere.
- Sales and orders
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger
- Contract costing
- Fixed Assets
What are industries does it support?
It supports industries like