Businesses are always looking for ways to streamline their operations for increased competitive advantage.
From innovative HR software solutions to innovative inventory management software, businesses are always searching for solutions that can further improve their operations.
ERPNext open-source ERP software satisfies your business by providing all the modules that you need.
When selecting an ERP solution, you have two choices: a private, on-premise system or a cloud-based one.
While open source ERP may not be as common as popular, proprietary solutions like SAP or Oracle, it has several advantages that make it worth considering.
The article discloses everything about ERPNext…..
What is ERPNext?
ERPNext is one of the good open-source enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that you have ever seen. It is free and open-source software that you can use to manage your business.
It is designed as an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, a software suite that integrates and manages all business areas.
It is available on the web, on mobile devices, and as a desktop application. It has a powerful set of features that businesses of all sizes will find useful.
It offers 3 types of pricing (as of writing this article, for more updates refer to its official website)
- Open source: This is on-premise and self-hosted. So it is fully free and all modules are available.
- Managed Hosting: Starts at Rs 750 per user per month and 14 days free trial available. It provides security updates and server monitoring along with all modules.
- Enterprise: Starts at Rs 2000 per user per month. It provides security updates, server monitoring, product warranty, on-premise hosting, professional support, personal onboarding along all modules.
- Its cloud hosting costs $50 per user per month, with 25 GB storage and 15,000 emails per month.
It is designed in such a way that customers can easily implement the software by themselves without any help. Still, it provides videos and some other supplements to help the customer in the implementation process.
Companies that have paid login or cloud hosting will get one-to-one support in configuring the system.
Supports and Services
It provides support via email, chat, and screen sharing for self-hosted customers.
For cloud-hosted customers, it provides support via email, bug fixing support, one to one support sessions with the support team.
Customers can also ask questions on ERPNext’s open-source community forum.
Other Information about ERPNext ERP
- It is available in 70 languages. Some of them are Arabic, German, English, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)
- It offers a 30% discount for the education sector.
- Financial accounting: This module allows the user to have consolidated financials, transactions within the company, and bank statement uploading abilities.
- CRM: This module provides payroll, leave management, and employee lifecycle.
Top advantages for your enterprise include:
- It has an effective and easy-to-use interface
- It is freely available . No license charges
- You can implement this software by yourself
- With its wide features, it saves your time and money
- Its reporting system is very easy and simple
- It provides a flexible, centralized platform for your business
- This ERP software is not much suitable for large industries
- It is new to the market so companies did not have much trust in it
- For customized version upgrade issues are there
- Documentation is not so good
What industries does it support?
It supports the following industries by providing specific modules for them. Those industries are
- Financial services
Customers of ERPNext
Some of the companies using ERPNext are
- Union Global
- Office one
- eso electronic
- V3 Technologies
You can find more open-source ERP software similar to ERPNext.