Businesses are always looking for ways to streamline their operations for increased competitive advantage.
From innovative HR software solutions to innovative inventory management software, businesses are always searching for solutions that can further improve their operations.
ERPNext open-source ERP software satisfies your business by providing all the modules that you need.
When selecting an ERP solution, you have two choices: a private, on-premise system or a cloud-based one.
While open source ERP may not be as common as popular, proprietary solutions like SAP or Oracle, it has several advantages that make it worth considering.
The article discloses everything about ERPNext…..
What is ERPNext?
ERPNext is one of the good open-source enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that you have ever seen. It is free and open-source software that you can use to manage your business.
It is designed as an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, a software suite that integrates and manages all business areas.
It is available on the web, on mobile devices, and as a desktop application. It has a powerful set of features that businesses of all sizes will find useful.
It offers 3 types of pricing (as of writing this article, for more updates refer to its official website)
- Open source: Fully free and all modules are available
- Managed Hosting: Starts at Rs 750 per site per month and 14 days free trial available. It provides security updates and server monitoring along with all modules.
- Enterprise: Starts at Rs 2000 per user per month. It provides security updates, server monitoring, product warranty, on-premise hosting, professional support, personal onboarding along with all modules.
On other hand, pricing is as follows
- It is free for self hosted, on-premise deployment model upto 5 users.
- It costs $50 per user per month along with all modules.
Top advantages for your enterprise include:
- It has an effective and easy-to-use interface
- You can implement this software by yourself
- With its wide features, it saves your time and money
- It suits all types of industries
- It provides a flexible, centralized platform for your business
Other Important Information about ERPNext ERP
- It is available in 70 languages. Some of them are Arabic, German, English, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)
- For implementation of the software, it provides videos and other resources to help the implementation process.
- For cloud hosting or for paid login, it provides one to one support to implement the software.
- For self hosted deployment, it supports through email, chat, and screen sharing.
- For cloud hosted deployment, it provides one-to-one support through email and also assists in fixing bugs.
- It offers 30% discount for education sector.
- Financial accounting
What are the industries does ERPNext support?
It supports the following industries by providing specific modules for them. Those industries are
- Financial services
What are companies using ERPNext?
Some of the companies using ERPNext are
- Union Global
- Office one
- eso electronic
- V3 Technologies
You can find more open-source ERP software similar to ERPNext.