Are you searching for the right technology to save time and increase productivity? Here we are introducing a comprehensive ERP solution. That is Tryton open-source ERP software.
This article gives you an in-depth look at Tryton and its features.
What is Tryton?
It is an open-source ERP solution stack designed for small, medium, and modern enterprises.
It offers flexible architecture, strong security, and complex query capabilities to help industries transform their business models.
It features a fully customizable set of features keyed to the business criteria of the user.
It enables companies to gain maximum value from easily adopted solutions that improve average daily usage and reduce costs.
It is 100% open source and fully free of charge. (as of writing this article, for more updates refer to its official website).
Free demo is available in several languages, that you can access from their website.
- Operating systems are BSD, Linux, Mac OS X, Window
- The latest release is 6.0
- License: GPLv3
- It is available in 19 languages Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, German, English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)
- Deployment models are Cloud, Saas, Web-based
- It provides support through 24/7 Live response and Chat
- It provides training in the form of In-person, live online, Webinars, and documentation
- Financial accounting
- To do all account-related transactions and to record all transactions
- To track and monitor orders from quotation to customer satisfaction
- Inventory and stock
- To monitor and maintain the inventories in the warehouse from receipt to dispatch
- Analytic accounting
- To categorize revenues and expenses
- To have good relationships with customers and convert that into sales
- To Track orders and to save time by grouping the orders
- Supply chain
- To fulfill the warehouse on time
- To convert the raw materials into fully finished product with the help of bill of materials and routing
- To do proper shipment
- Project management
- To explore the gainfulness of projects and to remind to invoice clients
- Subscription management
- To generate return invoice for customer contract
- Third-party integration
- To automate the communication with websites, banks, etc
Tryton Advantages and Disadvantages
- It is a fast, user-friendly software system
- It includes an automatic inventory tracking system and a warehousing widget
- It generates reports instantly
- Asset tracker is not available
- Mobile version is not available
- Tutorials are also not available
What industries does it support?
It supports industries such as
- Project management
- Other industries
You can find more open-source ERP similar to Tryton.