If you’re a small business owner, you may have toyed with the idea of implementing an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system for your business; we suggest metasfresh ERP.
Go through the post to find the details about one of the leading open-source ERPs, metasfresh.
What is metasfresh ERP?
metasfresh is free, open-source ERP software and offers one of the complete ERP solutions.
It provides businesses with a centralized place to store and manage all data related to their organization, from inventory to payroll.
Its free plan includes basic reporting and reporting tools and customizable dashboards for scheduling and analyzing purchases.
It offers two types of hosting
- Self-hosting – Free of charge for all features and releases, but you don’t get support and cloud-hosting
- Cloud-hosting – You get all features, releases, and support, and cloud-hosting with a charge of 24 Euros per user per month ( as of writing this article, for more updates, refer to metasfresh’s official website.)
Other important Information about metasfresh
- It is available in 2 languages. They are English and Deutch
- Operating systems are Linux, OS X, iOS, Android, and Windows
- The latest release is 5.157
- License: GPLv2, GPLv3
- It provides training via live online, documentation, and webinars. In-person training is also available.
- It supports through live chat and 24/7 live response.
- It offers free data migration, and new releases will update automatically.
Advantages and disadvantages of metasfresh
- It is effortless to use. Moreover, the software comes with a web-based user interface that helps to get a productive environment.
- You will get free of charge as starting price for self-hosting.
- It provides good support to its customers. It also offers hands-on training to its users. Hence anyone can use the software easily with minimum IT knowledge.
- It is a flexible software solution with a solid cloud platform and inbuilt dashboards & workflows.
- It has an open-source architecture. Hence it is easy to customize the software according to the business needs.
- For self-host, Linux and Mac OS versions are not available
- CRM module does not have advanced features. It provides only basic features
What industries does metasfresh ERP support?
metasfresh supports the following industries
- Publishing sector