It’s common now for companies to use basic software that is not able to handle their growth. ADempiere ERP is the option for most SMEs when it comes to using an enterprise resource planning system.
What is ADempiere ERP?
Adempiere is cloud-based open-source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application built on modules for human resources, financials, accounting, purchasing, and manufacturing.
The framework is used to develop customized ERP applications. It combines ERP, CRM, and SCM.
It is fully free of charge. (as of writing this article, for more updates refer ADempiere’s official website).
Advantages of ADempiere ERP
- It is a flexible open-source erp. It provides full data visibility. It allows you to integrate with third-party applications.
- It secures your business from technology antiquation. It helps you to develop and customize the industry standards with the help of a wide range of tools.
- Reduces the cost: Its source code is publicly available and the license is free of cost. It helps to reduce your business costs. It also reduces the costs for development and support by providing those freely.
- No need to depend on a single service provider
- It provides good collaboration between end-user and service integrator
- It provides free support.
ADempiere ERP Features
- Trade management
- Customer management
- Orders and Quotes
- Business rules
- Purchasing management
- Purchasing of items and services
- Manufacturing management
- Material management
- Resource management
- Bill of materials and formulas
- Manufacturing orders
- Product planning
- Capacity planning
- Cost management
- Forecast management
- Sales forecast
- Analyzing demand and supply in real-time
- Financial management
- Banking transactions
- Detailed internal audit
- Document traceability
- Cash management
- Human capital
- Project management
What are Industries does ADempiere support?
ADempiere supports the following industries
- Education sectors
You can find more open-source ERP similar to ADempiere.