It’s common now for companies to use essential software that is not able to handle their growth. ADempiere ERP is the option for most SMEs when it comes to using an enterprise resource planning system.
What is ADempiere ERP?
Adempiere is cloud-based open-source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application built on modules for human resources, financials, accounting, purchasing, and manufacturing.
The framework is used to develop customized ERP applications. It combines ERP, CRM, and SCM.
It is entirely free of charge. (as of writing this article, for more updates, refer ADempiere’s official website).
Supports and services
Adempiere provides support through its community. So you can ask the questions to its community, and you will get an answer from the community.
It also provides detailed documentation to learn Adempiere properly.
ADempiere ERP Features
- Trade management
- Customer management
- Orders and Quotes
- Business rules
- Purchasing management
- Purchasing of items and services
- Manufacturing management
- Material management
- Resource management
- Bill of materials and formulas
- Manufacturing orders
- Product planning
- Capacity planning
- Cost management
- Forecast management
- Sales forecast
- Analyzing demand and supply in real-time
- Financial management
- Banking transactions
- Detailed internal audit
- Document traceability
- Cash management
- Human capital
- Project management
Advantages of ADempiere ERP
- It is a flexible open-source ERP. It provides complete data visibility. It allows you to integrate with third-party applications.
- It secures your business from technology antiquation. Instead, it helps you develop and customize the industry standards with the help of a wide range of tools.
- Its source code is publicly available, and the license is free of cost. Thus, it helps to reduce your business costs. It also reduces the costs for development and support by providing those freely.
- You no need to depend on a single service provider.
- It provides good collaboration between end-user and service integrators.
- It provides free support.
- While implementing the software, you need to have an expert IT consultant because it is a bit complicated process.
- Steps are more to do a simple business activity.
- Unavailability of a free trial.
What Industries does ADempiere support?
ADempiere supports the following industries.
- Education sectors
You can find more open-source ERP similar to ADempiere.