It is essential to have automated software or system to enhance your business. For example, people usually use ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system to make their process easy.
FrontAccounting will help you to streamline your process. This article gives details about FrontAccounting ERP software.
What is FrontAccounting?
It is a free, open-source, web-based software specially designed for accounting purposes. It is suitable for small and medium-sized businesses.
It is multilingual and multicurrency software.
This software offers a free version, and it does not provide a free trial. The pricing model is per feature type. For more pricing details, contact the vendor only.
It offers three types of deployment. They are Cloud, SaaS, and web-based.
Some Screenshots of FrontAccounting Modules
- Sales and Accounts Receivable
- Purchase and Accounts Payable
- Inventory and Stocks
- Cash and Bank
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Access Levels and Adaptations
Apart from these general modules, the software also offers some advanced modules listed below.
- Multicurrency Support
- Advanced GST/VAT handling
- Language Support
- It provides double-entry transaction, processing, and supporting functionalities.
- It has flexible tax configuration potentials.
- It is web-based ERP. Hence it is a user-friendly, cost-effective system and also very convenient to use.
- You can not find on customers by name, phone number or address.
- Patriot Accounting
- DLS Financials
- Infor ERP
- Accounting power
- Sage Intacct
You can find more open-source ERP software similar to FrontAccounting.