If you’re looking for a comprehensive ERP software solution, Project Open is worth looking at.
It’s an open-source project that offers features, pricing, and modules to fit any business size and budget.
Plus, with project-open being open source, you have the assurance of quality and community support.
Keep reading for more information on ]Project Open[ ERP software!
What is project open ERP?
It is a web-based open source ERP specially designed for service industries.
It enables businesses to automate their business processes. It also provides a collaborative platform for project teams to work on projects together.
The source code is under GNU General Public License version 2.0 (GPLv2).
Project-Open is modular, which means that you can pick and choose the features you need and only pay for what you use. It also has a low price point making it very affordable for businesses.
Project open pricing
Pricing details are as follows as of writing this article. For more updates, refer to its official website.
This solution offers three types of editions.
- Community Edition – This is entirely free of charge. You will get all the basic modules of the software under this edition. Enter prise commercial modules are unavailable. Bug fixing and support are also unavailable.
- Professional Edition – It charges 12 Euros per user per month. All the features of the community edition are available. Along with that, you will get extended modules. Scalability is unlimited. You will get support and free bug fixing also. The number of support requests per year is two.
- Enterprise Edition – It charges 24 Euros per user per month. All the features of the professional edition are available. The number of support requests per year is six.
The Community Edition is perfect for small businesses and offers the core features.
The Professional Edition includes all the features of the Community Edition and additional features like advanced reporting and project costing.
The Enterprise Edition is designed for larger businesses and provides additional workflow automation and customizations.
Supports and Services
It provides free community support for the community edition via a community forum at Sourceforge.net.
It also provides professional support with the help of its partners.
] project open[ Modules
It offers a comprehensive suite of business modules, including,
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Customer Relationship Management
- Human Resources
- IT services Management
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Software Development
- Service Management
- It offers a community edition, more suitable for small industries. It is freely available.
- You can easily set up and customize the software as per your requirement.
- Enough features are there to fulfill the business process requirements.
- The modular architecture makes the project open a good choice for small to large businesses.
How can I get started?
Head to the project-open website and download the software to get started with project-open. There you will find installation instructions, documentation, and a demo video. You can also join the project-open community forum to ask questions or help other users.
- For small industries, features are more. Hence it is a bit confusing while working.
- Not much flexible, and configuration is also tricky.
- Requires more technical knowledge to install the software.
- Purple Motion
- VAW arveao
Following are the few alternatives you can consider,
- Odoo ERP
- Apache OFBiz
- Vienna advantage
- Orange HRM
Project Open is an open-source ERP software solution that offers comprehensive features, pricing, and modules to fit any business size and budget. In addition, with project-open being open source, you have the assurance of quality and community support.
Project demo URL: http://demo.project-open.net/