Choosing the best HVAC software can be difficult, especially if you’re unsure what to look for.
Not all systems are created equal. Out of many options, it can be hard to know which one is right for you.
This blog post will look at 5 of the best HVAC software programs available today. Then, we will compare and contrast each program and help you find the right one for your business.
What is HVAC software?
HVAC software is a computer program designed, simulates, and manages HVAC systems. It can help you calculate your projects’ loads, sizing, and pricing.
It can be used to model the performance of a building’s heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system. This software also helps to design new systems or to troubleshoot existing ones.
Here is the list of Best HVAC solutions.
Jobber is a cloud-based field service management software that helps businesses manage their operations more effectively. It provides the best software tools for HVAC businesses.
- Client management – Jobber, helps you track your client’s contact information, service history, and payments in one place.
- Scheduling and dispatching – Schedule and dispatch your team more efficiently with Jobber’s drag-and-drop scheduling features.
- Invoicing and follow-ups – Get paid faster with Jobber’s online invoicing, professional template, and automatic payment reminders.
- Mobile apps – Stay connected to your business on the go with Jobber’s mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Customer communications – Keep your customers updated with automatic appointment reminders and text messaging in CRM.
- Online booking – Make it easy for customers to book appointments online with Jobber’s online booking system.
- Client hub – Helps customers to approve quotes, view information, and pay invoices.
- Job forms – You can create checklists and custom forms to share with your team.
- Quoting and follow-ups – You can send automated reminders and customize templates.
- Email and postcard marketing – helps you to send automated emails and postcards to promote your business.
- Credit card processing – allows customers to pay invoices by using credit cards.
- Reporting – gives you insights into your business with over 20 built-in reports.
The jobber software is an excellent choice for businesses in the HVAC industry. It offers a variety of features that make managing and servicing customers more manageable than ever. In addition, the software is easy to use, making it a great choice for businesses of any size.
It offers three pricing models.
- Core – starts from $39 per month and is for the individual user.
- Connect – starts from $119 per month for up to 7 users.
- Grow – starts from $239 per month for up to 30 users.
- Features like invoicing, quoting, and scheduling are beneficial and easy to use
- Easy to deploy and integrate with Quickbooks
- Unavailability of automatic charge of credit card processing
- The mobile app is not intuitive
2. Housecall pro
Housecall Pro is one of the best HVAC software programs on the market. It’s easy to use and has many features to make your business run smoothly.
- Online booking
- Card reader
- Customer management
- Review management
- Automated marketing
- Call tracking
- In-app chat
Housecall Pro is a great solution for businesses. It has all the features you need to manage your business, from estimating and invoicing to scheduling and dispatching. It’s easy to use and helps you keep track of your business performance. We highly recommend it!
It provides three types of pricing models.
- Basic – It starts at $49 per month if billed annually. On the other hand, it starts at $65 per month if billed monthly. This plan is for one user.
- Essentials – It starts at $129 per month if billed annually. It starts at $169 if billed monthly. This plan is for up to 5 users.
- Max – This plan is for more than 100 users. For pricing details, you need to contact the vendor.
- It offers a 14-day free trial.
- Provides a flexible pricing model
- It takes more time to fix the bugs
3. Service fusion
Service fusion software is field service management software that enables companies to manage and coordinate service technicians’ work in the field.
It allows businesses to track the status of jobs, schedule appointments, and assign tasks to individual technicians or teams. Service fusion software can also help companies invoice customers for services rendered and manage payments.
- Customer management
- Easy scheduling and dispatching
- Online invoicing and payments
- Text message notification
- Field technician mobile app
- Quickbook integration
- Contactless e-sign solutions
Service Fusion is an excellent program for HVAC businesses of all sizes. It is incredibly user-friendly, making it easy to learn and use, even for those who are not very tech-savvy. The program is also comprehensive, providing users with all the tools they need to run their business efficiently. Overall, Service Fusion is an excellent choice for any HVAC business.
It offers three plans.
- Starter – Available @ $126 per month for unlimited users (billed annually), $149 per month, (billed monthly)
- Plus – It is the most popular plan available @ $186 per month for unlimited users(billed annually), $219 per month, unlimited users (billed monthly)
- Pro – available @ $339 per month for unlimited users(billed annually), $399 per month, unlimited users (billed monthly)
- Hidden fees are not there
- It provides more tools
- A free trial is not available
- Difficult to get all needful reports
- Limited integrations
FieldEdge is a comprehensive HVAC software solution that helps businesses streamline operations, improve customer service, and boost profits.
- Scheduling and dispatching
- Performance dashboards
- Customer management
- Quickbooks integration
- Service agreements
- Price presentation
- Quotes and invoicing
- Mobile CRM
FieldEdge software is an excellent choice for HVAC businesses of all sizes. It is packed with features that make billing, scheduling, and other tasks much easier. In addition, the customer service is excellent, and the software is continually updated with the latest features and improvements.
The vendor did not provide the pricing details on their website but provided a free demo.
- Easy to use
- It has good integration features
- Software lags when we synchronize with several devices
- GPS or route optimization features are not available
- Reporting tools are complex
5. Verizon Connect
Verizon Connect is a cloud-based, leading provider of fleet management solutions for businesses of all sizes. Its easy-to-use helps firms to increase productivity, improve driver safety, and lower operating costs.
- Tracking of vehicles
- GPS tracking
- Analytics report
- CRM tools
- Mobile apps for technicians
- Live Map
Overall, we believe that Verizon Connect is an excellent option for businesses of all sizes. The program is easy to use and provides a wide range of features to help businesses manage their operations more efficiently. Additionally, the customer service team at Verizon is very responsive and helpful, which is always appreciated.
Pricing details are not available on the official website. However, you can request a demo. For pricing details, contact the vendor directly.
- Good customer service
- Easy to use
- A stellar support option is available
- It is quite expensive
What is HVAC?
HVAC means heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. It is a system that regulates the temperature and humidity of a building or room.
What is the purpose of HVAC?
HVAC systems are constructed to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality in buildings. The primary function of heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems is to extract heat, moisture, and contaminants from an occupied space’s interior and discharge the resulting polluted air outdoors.
What are the benefits of HVAC software?
Standard benefits are,
Increased efficiency, Easier communication with clients, More accurate estimates,- Better project management
The five best HVAC software of 2022 are listed and described in this blog post. The software featured here can help you with everything from load calculation to dispatching service calls.
So if you’re looking for an absolute solution to manage your HVAC business, one of these programs is sure to fit the bill.