Stock status is a report of what is on hand, what is due in, and what is owed to customers.
What does stock status report include?
Stock status report includes following things
- Hand outed: It shows the number of products with more demand from customer that is not readily available to supply
- On hand: It shows the number of products available to supply
- Made to Order: It shows the number of products available in 4-5 days based on confirmed order
- Not available: It shows temporary unavailability of the product
- Discontinued: It shows products that are decided by the manufacture to not produce. That means once the current stock goes out, the product will be not available
- Ready to ship: It shows the number of products readily available to ship
- Sold out: It tells about the number of products that are consumed because of the more demand
- Temporarily unavailable: It tells that products are currently unavailable. However, back orders will be taken and once products will be available to ship
Get more definitions about Stock status and other ERP related terms here.