ERP Inventory module facilitates processes of maintaining the appropriate level of stock in a warehouse. The activities of inventory control involves in identifying inventory requirements, setting targets, providing replenishment techniques and options, monitoring item usages, reconciling the inventory balances, and reporting inventory status. Integration of inventory control module with sales, purchase, finance modules allows ERP systems to generate vigilant executive level reports.
Features of Inventory Module:
- Online status of item quantity in terms of on-hand, on-hand, available, reserved, ordered, to order, rejected, defective and reworkable quantities.
- Complete excise functionality and generation of excise registers
- Multiple levels of classification of items
- Quality Control based on QC parameters
- Handling Material Rejections
- Rejected Material dispatch to subcontractors
- Linking of GRN to PO and Invoice
- Gate pass – returnable/non returnable
- Cenvat claim for capital goods
- Analysis which help in maintaining optimum stock levels
- Physical verification of stock
- Reallocation of reworkable stock
- Multiple warehouses/branches/regional offices
- Stock transfer – receipts from other warehouse
- Excisable items – Definition and Chapter allocation
- Multiple units of measurement
- Alternate items for Production Planning
- Handling of non-stock low value items like stationery
- Lot wise tracking of inventory at shop floor and main stores
- Stock Valuation – LIFO/FIFO/weighted average
- Material Requisition from different requirement areas
- Purchasing and subcontracting
- Receiving material against sales order processing, material requirement, subcontracting, gate pass and production requisition
- Landed Rate of Items
- Consolidation of all warehouses
- Consolidation at any level of company hierarchy
ERP inventory module covers all stock related functions of an organization. Stock management and valuation activities, which form the backbone of any organization generally, take a lot of time and resources. M- wan Inventory handles all the store activities of issues, dispatches, receipts and quality control. The lot wise stock of each item is maintained and various MIS are provided for tracking stock movement.
Related ERP Modules:
- ERP finance module
- ERP HR(Human Resources) Module
- ERP Production Module
- ERP Purchasing Module
- ERP Sales and Marketing Module
SOSE! (SITE Open Source ERP) will guide you with all ERP basics.
Get more information about ERP inventory module and related ERP software information.