At the end of implementation to get maximum benefit,it needs ERP Implementation Support.
This is day 10!
Keep in mind that the job is not over when your ERP system goes live. Your post implementation plan should include provisions for on-going training to help your employees get the most out of your ERP investment. There will inevitably be gaps in training content and schedules, and training has to continue after release, especially for new hires who enter your company after implementation has begun and do not have knowledge of what was done before.
After the dust has settled, you also have the chance to re-evaluate your business processes and determine if they can be optimized even further. ERP software systems will certainly improve productivity, but once those efficiency have been realized, it’s up to you to examine your processes and see what can be streamlined.Process optimization should be an ongoing activity in your business.
Critical Dimensions Need To Be Considered in Post Implementation Stage
- Evaluation of fit with strategic vision.
- Review of project planning effectiveness.
- Evaluation of infrastructure development.
- Review of fit resolution strategies.
- Evaluation of system integration attainment and reportingflexibility.
- Evaluation of level of attainment of expected systembenefits.
- Review of driving principles for project.
- Review of project justification practices.
- Review of user learning.
- Evaluation of effective knowledge transfer (among projectteam members and other users).
To know more about these please follow this URL
This is end of DAY 10.
Just do business!
“How to succeed? Try hard enough.”
There’s nothing else. Go get ’em. And…
P.S. Please spread the word. Tell your friends and family, colleagues at work, about SOSE!. SOSE! grows purely by word-of-mouth, allowing us to “grow without change”… to Over-deliver value and your success.
Table of Contents
Day 10 – Post ERP Implementation Support