Looking for a carbon accounting and GRC SaaS solution that is both comprehensive and sustainable? Look at a view on Diligent!
Diligent software gives you the detailed information you need to make informed decisions about yourself to help offset your emissions and reduce your environmental impact.
We wish to provide you with the maximum amount of information on Diligent features, uses, and limitations.
Diligent is the largest SaaS-licenced GRC platform with more than 1 million users worldwide.
Streamline your organization’s energy, carbon, water, waste, and transport data collection and reporting with Diligent. With this software, you can set and monitor KPIs, identify red flags early, and generate auditable disclosures – all while saving time and reducing costs.
Implementing this software is easy, and it’s the perfect solution for any organization looking to streamline its operations and improve its environmental footprint.
- It integrates all your different types of information (GRC), making it easy to find and understand.
- Digital transformation has the goal of achieving technological advancement
- Takes essential action to reach Environmental, social, and Governance (ESG) concerns.
- Easy and complete audit in less time
- Compensation is fair and competitive for stakeholders
Pricing details are not provided by the vendor on their official website. Instead, contact the vendor directly for pricing.
|Deployment||Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based|
|Supported device||Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone, iPad|
|Training||Online Webinars, Documentation, and Videos|
Instant greenhouse gas calculation
Diligent emission calculations are the key to accurate greenhouse gas emissions calculations. Here, emission factors ensure that calculations are always up-to-date and accurate.
With 62000 emission calculations, they are confident they can provide you with the most accurate calculation possible.
Operational level analysis
With a little effort, conducting operational-level analysis on a machine-by-machine basis across multiple sites can provide valuable insights into improving your business.
By taking the time to understand the unique needs of each machine and site, you can develop a comprehensive plan that will help improve efficiency and productivity.
By analyzing operations at the machine level, you can identify issues that may be affecting performance. And by looking at multiple sites, you can better understand how different machines and processes interact.
Analyzing water resource usage
Analyzing the impact of water usage and wastewater treatment. This software is designed to thoroughly analyzation of water usage.
Measurement of global waste
To manage global waste and disposal effectively, it is essential to have accurate and up-to-date data on the amount of waste produced. This software helps to standardize the measurement and reporting of global waste and disposal.
This helps ensure that all countries accurately measure and report their waste and disposal, making it easier to compare data and make informed decisions about reducing waste.
This software also allows users to easily track their progress over time to see how their efforts are making a difference.
Achieve (GHG) greenhouse gas scope 3
Diligent software is a powerful tool to help organizations achieve their Scope 3 greenhouse gas reduction targets and goals. The software provides a comprehensive view of an organization’s supply chain, identifying opportunities to reduce emissions.
Additionally, this software helps organizations track their progress toward their targets and evaluate the effectiveness of their emissions reduction initiatives.
Some screenshots of Diligent
How to measure greenhouse gas emissions?
Below 3 scopes are useful in calculating GHG carbon emissions
Scope 1 emissions considerations are important for any organization looking to reduce its environmental impact. By understanding and accounting for the emissions generated by your activities, you can develop strategies to reduce them.
This will help you meet your sustainability goals and improve your reputation and bottom line.
If your organization is interested in reducing its emissions, it’s important to consider the source of those emissions. Scope 2 emissions are those you indirectly control, including emissions generated via your organization’s energy purchase.
Reducing these scope 2 emissions can be achieved by investing in renewable energy sources or working with suppliers with lower emission levels.
Scope 3 emissions are the result of indirect activities from assets that an organization doesn’t directly own or control. Means the purchasing activities from suppliers. Maximum GHG emission falls into scope 3.
Challenges of GHG
- Need preparation to track and disclose
- Reporting rules and emission factors vary from country to country
- Reporting is to be done within the period
Some other solutions provided by Diligent
Boards and governance
The software provides this platform to streamline meeting activities like collaboration and team communication. That includes
- Public and Non-profit board management
- Entity subsidiary management
- Compensation and governance intel
- Cap table and option management
Risk and Strategy
It is another solution that offers the below platforms
- Integrated risk management
- Enterprise risk management
- IT risk management
- Third-party risk management
Audit and Analysis
Audit activities will get a complete solution here. It offers
- Audit management
- Internal control management
- SOX audit compliance
Compliance and Ethics
This is a platform for
- Training and policy management
- Third-party compliance
- Regulatory compliance management
- Userfriendly and report formats are designed according to region
- Instant results on emission testing will save time
- Effective waste management and water management
- Accurate sustainability report on GHG
- Time consumption will also record
- Automated global emission data collection
- Continuously evaluate the risk and monitor compliance with the robotic process.
- Quick report on ESG progress
- Complicated pricing model, Pay per user each and extra for admin
- Some parts of the software are not set up easily
- This software is a little bit challenging to get started
- Some functions of the One Click version are not available
- It takes users time and training in the beginning,
- Continuous assistance may be required in each stage
- Some may feel that it has a little limit on the energy matrix
- Comparatively less scrolling speed
- If you have a lot of supplements, you will not be able to arrange new meetings and add new directors.
- NetZero cloud by salesforce
- Sinai Technologies
- IBM environmental intelligence suite
Deciding on carbon accounting software can be tricky- many features and benefits to consider. This software may be the perfect match for you, but do your research before making any decisions.
This blog should help you in that process by providing an overview of what Diligent offers. In addition, we have tried to provide you with knowledge of all its other solutions.
Then, by considering the limitations and comparing them with other alternatives, you can decide what software is best for your needs.