Find out the details about ERP5 software by reading the below article. It also discloses its features, pricing details, and alternatives.
What is ERP5?
It is an open-source ERP. This software is more suitable for governments, banks, and corporations. It decreases the difficulty of configuration and boosts flexibility.
It is fully free of charge.
The important objective of the ERP5 implementation process is decreasing the total time of implementation. So the implementation process goes parallel with the existing system.
The implementation process takes place in 5 steps.
- Analysis – In this step, analysis of documents, abstract features, security analysis, categorial analysis, and behaviourist analysis happens.
- Development – In this step, configuration of workflow, forums, documents of projects happens without taking care of any related documents.
- Integration – This step includes implementing reports that are dependent on multiple document types. And also needs interface development.
- Test – It includes developing unit tests and functional tests which replicate the real use of the implemented new system that is ERP5 system.
- Data retrieving – In this final step, retrieving data from the existing system into the new ERP5 system occurs.
Supports and Services
It supports the customer via training. Regularly it provides short training sessions that are held by ERP5 certified partners worldwide.
It provides both in-house training and individual training. In-house training is suitable for managers and developers.
An engineer who is dedicated to learning the software in depth can have individual training sessions.
All training sessions will be held by authorized partners under the supervision of ERP5 international.
- Auto logout
- Auth Policy
- OOO Import
- Worklist Cache
- ODT Style
- ODS Style
- ADV. Invoicing
- E-mail Reader
- SVG Editor
- Xinha Editor
- It fulfills the requirement of large companies like aerospace, health, transportation for critical applications.
- It is capable to serve a large number of users and a large volume of data.
- It is completely open-source software. You will find its modules in GPL( GNU General Public License).
- Every area of business management is covered by this software such as purchasing, accounting, sales management, data management, financial management, etc.
- It provides flexible accessibility. You can access the software from any system or any mobile with the internet.
What industries does it support?
It supports industries such as
- Government Sector
Customers of ERP5
Following are some of its top customers
- GKR International Group
- Sanef Tolling
- Aide et Action
- MMC Rus
- CREST ERP
- Odoo ERP
- ino ERP
You can find more open-source ERP software similar to ERP5.